The new Sunnyside Community Center testing site is open and ready for testing! Getting tested is free, fast, and easy! The test site was developed with the community in mind. It is designed to eliminate barriers to testing.
Address: 1521 S. 1st Street, Sunnyside, WA 98944
Below is some more information about the testing site:
• It is free, fast, and you can stay in your car the entire time.
• It is a self-administered swab, which is comfortable and easy to use.
• You can get tested no matter your insurance status.
• Anyone can be tested, whether or not you have symptoms and results are ready within 2-3 days.
• No referral is necessary.
• The site is staffed and supported by organizations in the Lower Yakima Valley, and bilingual staff will be available at all times.
If you test positive, follow CDC guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/.../if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html