News Flash

News Flash

Posted on: September 21, 2016

Applications for I-502 Business & Land Use Permits

Superman Tower

The City of Sunnyside is not accepting applications for business licenses or land use permits for the production, processing or retail sales of recreational or medical marijuana at this time.

Read More
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in News Flash

Shopping bags

Sunnyside has been secret shopped!

Posted on: December 13, 2018

REVISED 2019 Final Budget Hearing

Posted on: December 7, 2018