City Council workshops and regular meetings are now being held in-person at the Sunnyside Community Center and virtually via Zoom. Both are available for the public to attend.
- 6:30 PM
- First Monday of each month
- 6:30 PM
- Second and fourth Mondays of each month
- Virtual and at the Sunnyside Community Center - 1521 S. 1st Street, Sunnyside, WA 98944
- Francisco Guerrero, Mayor
- Dean Broersma, Deputy Mayor
- John Henry, Councilor
- Julia Hart, Councilor
- Craig Hicks, Councilor
- James A. Restucci, Councilor
- Mike Farmer, Councilor
Agendas & Minutes
To listen to City Council meetings as they occur live or listen to past meetings from (April 9, 2018 to present) go to City Council Meetings - Agendas, Minutes & Recordings. Also, included are the documents and agenda item,s and minutes (following approval).
City Council Agendas prior to March 6, 2018.
City Council Minutes prior to January 8, 2018
Filing period May 17-21, 2021 with the Yakima County Elections Office.
Declarations of Candidacy are accepted at the Yakima County Elections Office by mail, online, or in-person until 4 PM on Friday, May 21, 2021.
To file online you must:
- be a registered voter in the district for which you are filing
- pay with Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- provide a valid email address
- submit your filing by 4 PM on Friday, May 21, 2021.
For more information or to see which candidates have filed please visit the Yakima County Elections Office website.