The Council Chambers at the Law & Justice Center, 401 Homer Street, Sunnyside is available for in-person attendees unless otherwise noticed. City Council Meetings are live-streamed using Zoom.
- 6:30 PM
- First Monday of each month
- 6:30 PM
- Second and fourth Mondays of each month
- Council District 1 - Martin Beeler, Councilor - 2025
- Council District 2 - Dean R. Broersma, Mayor - 2025
- Council District 3 - Julia Hart, Councilor - 2025
- Council District 4 - Vicki Ripley, Councilor - 2025
- Council Position 5 - Mike Farmer, Councilor - 2023
- Council Position 6 - James (Jim) A. Restucci, Deputy Mayor - 2023
- Council Position 7 - Craig A. Hicks, Councilor - 2023
Agendas & Minutes
To listen to City Council meetings as they occur live or to listen to past meetings from (April 9, 2018 to present) go to City Council Meetings - Agendas, Minutes & Recordings. Also, included are the documents and agenda items, and minutes (following approval).
City Council Agendas prior to March 6, 2018.
City Council Minutes prior to January 8, 2018